Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I Am Becoming Your Parents

A student is tasered at a John Kerry speaking event in Gainesville, Florida:



I hate the fascist pigs as much as the next guy, but I also hate unhinged people. I might hate unhinged people more. The look of disgust that crosses this young man's face when he is politely asked to get to his question is of such unearned indignance right before he says "I'm going to inform people and then I'm going to ask my question" (ooh, no, thank you) that I wish they'd tasered him right then, right on his insane face. And I'm not an expert on the criminal justice system, but to answer the question that the woman is screaming at the cops at the end, "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?", I think it has something to do with the part where he pushed a police officer and yelled "GET OFF ME." Cops, in my experience, are so not into that thing.

I know that this is going to be a very unpopular opinion with the EXTREME LEFT-WING LIBERAL BLOGOSPHEREACHUSSETTS, but I think his point could have been made without shoving everyone and calling them bro.

No comments: